Citizens Advice Mendip

Quick links to alternative services

Citizens Advice Public Website

AdviceGuide available 24/7. Please go this website before contacting us, as you may find the information you need.

Helpful Links

Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner
Help with domestic abuse
Applying for Universal Credit
Mendip District Council Housing

Local Authority

Mendip District Council

Domestic Violence Helpline

Tel: 0808 2000 247


ACAS Tel: 0300 1231100
ACAS website


For all types of housing issues call 0808 800 444
Shelters website
Mendip District Council - Homelessness

Gov website

Business Debt

Business debtline 0800 1976026
Business Debtline